Name: Tam Nong Industrial Park – Phu Tho
Investor: Management Board of Industrial Parks of Phu Tho Province
Operation: 01/2003 – 01/2053
Location: Ha Hoa district, Phu Tho province
Building destiny (%):60 (%)
- Priority investment:
Clean and high-tech industries
Manufacture of electrical, electronic and information technology equipment
Production of consumer goods
High quality building materials
Food and beverage processing
Forest products processing
Manufacture of mechanical products
Details of industries eligible for investment incentives are based on Article 16 of the Law on Investment.
- Location of the industrial park.
Located in the north of Tam Nong district, it is bordered by national highway 32C to the north, to the south by national highway 32A, to the east by Ho Chi Minh road, to the west by a dam and a reservoir.
– 15 meters from the shoulder of Ho Chi Minh road, including the limit of road traffic safety corridor according to construction regulations.
The center of Hanoi is about: 80km
Noi Bai International Airport: 60km
Hai Phong seaport: 180km
Samsung Bac Ninh Port: 100km
Viet Tri River Port: 07 km
Lao Cai border gate: 300km
III. Infrastructure of the industrial park.
– Transportation system:
Connecting Ho Chi Minh roads and national highways 32A, 32C.
Internal roads: The roads are designed in the form of checkerboards, the main road is wide, convenient for internal traffic and transporting goods to the seaport and neighboring provinces.
– Electricity system:
There is a 35kV high voltage power line passing through the industrial park, 1,650 meters in length, stable power supply for production, with an expected substation with a capacity of 2×40 MAV 110/35/22 kV
– Water supply system:
The system includes a water supply plant with a capacity of 13,500m3/day and a water supply pipe system from D100mm- D300mm with an average depth of 1.2m pipe laying along the plots of land to ensure water supply to each investor in industrial area.
– Drainage system:
Rainwater drainage system and sewerage system are built separately, rainwater is collected through the sewer system and discharged into rivers in the area. The diameter of underground storm drain is D600mm- D1000mm designed according to the principle of self-flow.
– Sewerage system:
Designed capacity of 5,000 m3/day, the treated water will meet the wastewater standard after treatment in column A according to QCVN 24:2009 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
– Communication systems:
The communication system was built to the foot of the fence of the factories, meeting all kinds of domestic and international communication services directly invested and built by large Telecommunications enterprises.
IV. Costs and incentives:
– Leasing price:
-Land rent: 35-50 USD/m2/50 years (depending on the location of the land lot).
Service fee for management and maintenance: 0.25 USD/m2/year.
– Electricity fee in 2021:
Normal Hours: 1,555 VND/Kwh (0.067 USD/Kwh) (Monday to Saturday: 4am-9:30pm, 11:30pm and 8pm-22pm / Sunday: 4am – 10pm)
Off-peak hours: 1,007 VND/Kwh (0.04 USD/Kwh) (All weekdays from 10 pm to 4 pm)
Peak hours: 2,871 VND/Kwh (0.123 USD/Kwh) (Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am – 11:30 am; and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm/ Sunday without peak hours)
– Water fee: 12,000 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.52 USD/m3)
– Waste water treatment fee: 7,980 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.35 USD/m3)
– Expenses for phone, internet and other services: according to regulations of service providers.
Exemption from ENTERPRISE INCOME TAX for the first 2 years; 50% reduction for the next 04 years; pay tax at 17% for the remaining years (for ordinary investment projects).
– Exemption from ENTERPRISE INCOME TAX for the first 4 years; 50% reduction for the next 09 years; then only have to pay tax at 10% for the next 10 years (for projects eligible for investment incentives).
– Exemption from import tax on equipment, supplies, means of transport and other goods to create fixed assets.
– Exemption from import tax for raw materials and accessories imported from abroad to serve the production of export goods.
– Exemption from income tax from technology transfer activities for projects eligible for investment incentives.
– Enterprises with losses may carry forward their losses to the following year. These losses are deducted from taxable income. The loss transfer period shall not exceed 05 years, counting from the year following the year when the loss is incurred.
– Other incentives according to the general regulations of the Government.
V . Labor Source
– The population of Ha Hoa district is 82,370, the population of Phu Tho province is 1,370,000, of which 61% are of working age. This is a source of labor that can be fully supplied to enterprises in industrial zones.– According to the latest report of the Management Board of Industrial Parks of Phu Tho province, the population of working age in the province is about 840,000 people.Population of districts near the industrial zone:+ Thanh Ba district: 109,806 people.+ Yen Lap district: 79,548 people.+ Ha Hoa district: 108.556 people.+ Cam Khe district: 128,537 people.– The system of Universities, Colleges, Intermediate Schools, vocational training around the area is very diverse. Phu Tho province has 2 universities (Hung Vuong University and Viet Tri University of Industry) and 5 vocational colleges. Our services:After many years of working with FDI enterprises and domestic enterprises in the field of real estate, building factories, promoting investment, finding import-export partners. The staff of ATZ and our partner are committed to providing the best service to customers in the following areas:Consulting on land and real estate law.Construction law consulting.Consulting to find import-export partners.Legal services for business license, investment certificate in Vietnam.