Name: Thuy Van Industrial Park – Phu Tho
Investor: Thuy Van Industrial Park Infrastructure Development Company
Operation: 01/2007 – 01/2057
Location: Viet Tri City, Phu Tho province
Area: 369 ha
Building destiny (%):60 (%)
- Priority investment:
Mechanical assembly and processing of agricultural and forestry products
Electrical equipment, electronics, information technology,
Producing consumer goods, supporting industries, high-class building materials, pharmaceuticals
Details of industries eligible for investment incentives are based on Article 16 of the Law on Investment.
- Location of the industrial park.
Located in the north of Viet Tri city, Phu Tho province, 1.0 km from National Highway 2, 5.0 km from Xuyen A road, 0.5 km from Phu Duc station – Hanoi – Lao Cai railway line.
Viet Tri River Port 7 km.
Noi Bai International Airport 50 km.
Hai Phong seaport 180 km
Hanoi city center 80 km
250km from Lao Cai border gate
III. Infrastructure of the industrial park.
Thuy Van Industrial Park is located in Viet Tri city, Phu Tho province with an area of 369ha, industrial land for lease is 267ha and occupancy rate reaches 95%. Currently, Thuy Van Industrial Park attracts 77 projects, including 46 domestic investment projects, with an investment capital of up to 4,960 billion VND; The rest are 32 FDI projects with investment capital up to 220 million USD. Investment projects often focus on the textile and garment industries, the production of building materials, electronics, mechanics, plastic packaging, etc.
– Transportation system:
Internal roads: The internal traffic system is completely built and arranged in the industrial park’s premises. The central road of the industrial park is 24 m wide, the branch roads are 12 m wide. Along the roads, there are sidewalks of 3-5m wide, where technical corridors such as electricity, water supply and drainage, information and lighting systems and landscape are arranged.
– Electricity system:
From the 110/22 kV transformer station with a capacity of 2x40MVA of the industrial park and the 22 Kv and 35 Kv transmission line system to supply power to the fences of factories.. Power transmission system along the land lots to ensure full power supply enough and stable for all investors.
– Water supply system:
The system includes a water supply plant with a capacity of 20,000m3/day and a water supply pipe system from D100mm- D300mm with an average depth of 1.2m pipe laying along the plots of land to ensure water supply to each investor in industrial area.
– Drainage system:
Rainwater drainage system and sewerage system are built separately, rainwater is collected through the sewer system and discharged into rivers in the area. The diameter of underground storm drain is D600mm- D1000mm designed according to the principle of self-flow.
– Sewerage system:
Designed capacity of 5,000 m3/day, the treated water will meet the wastewater standard after treatment in column A according to QCVN 24:2009 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
– Communication systems:
The communication system was built to the foot of the fence of the factories, meeting all kinds of domestic and international communication services directly invested and built by large Telecommunications enterprises.
– Service infrastructure:
Worker housing area built by Hung Vuong Cement Factory has met 2,500 accommodation. Housing-service area and worker’s housing area has been approved detailed planning of 1/500 scale, area of 20.16 ha providing 6,000 accommodation, with planning of amusement parks, kindergartens and schools. school, medical center. Preparing to implement investment in multi-purpose gymnasium, sports ground for industrial park workers.
IV. Costs and incentives:
– Leasing price:
-Land rent: 0.57 USD/m2/1 year (depending on the location of the land lot).
Service fee for management and maintenance: 0.4 USD/m2/year.
– Electricity fee in 2021:
Normal Hours: 1,555 VND/Kwh (0.067 USD/Kwh) (Monday to Saturday: 4am-9:30pm, 11:30pm and 8pm-22pm / Sunday: 4am – 10pm)
Off-peak hours: 1,007 VND/Kwh (0.04 USD/Kwh) (All weekdays from 10 pm to 4 pm)
Peak hours: 2,871 VND/Kwh (0.123 USD/Kwh) (Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am – 11:30 am; and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm/ Sunday without peak hours)
– Water fee: 9,200 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.4 USD/m3)
– Waste water treatment fee: 8,000 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.35 USD/m3)
– Expenses for phone, internet and other services: according to regulations of service providers.
Exemption from ENTERPRISE INCOME TAX for the first 2 years; 50% reduction for the next 04 years; pay tax at 17% for the remaining years (for ordinary investment projects).
– Exemption from ENTERPRISE INCOME TAX for the first 4 years; 50% reduction for the next 09 years; then only have to pay tax at 10% for the next 10 years (for projects eligible for investment incentives).
– Exemption from import tax on equipment, supplies, means of transport and other goods to create fixed assets.
– Exemption from import tax for raw materials and accessories imported from abroad to serve the production of export goods.
– Exemption from income tax from technology transfer activities for projects eligible for investment incentives.
– Enterprises with losses may carry forward their losses to the following year. These losses are deducted from taxable income. The loss transfer period shall not exceed 05 years, counting from the year following the year when the loss is incurred.
– Other incentives according to the general regulations of the Government.
V . Labor Source
– The population of Viet Tri city is 214,777, the population of Phu Tho province is 1,370,000, of which 61% are of working age. This is a source of labor that can be fully supplied to enterprises in industrial zones.– According to the latest report of the Management Board of Industrial Parks of Phu Tho province, the population of working age in the province is about 840,000 people.Population of districts near the industrial zone:+ Thanh Ba district: 109,806 people.+ Yen Lap district: 79,548 people.+ Tam Nong district: 82,370 people.+ Cam Khe district: 128,537 people.– The system of Universities, Colleges, Intermediate Schools, vocational training around the area is very diverse. Phu Tho province has 2 universities (Hung Vuong University and Viet Tri University of Industry) and 5 vocational colleges.