Name: Trung Ha Industrial Park – Phu Tho
Investor: Industrial Park Infrastructure Development Company
Operation: 01/2010 – 01/2060
Location: Tam Nong district, Phu Tho province
Building destiny (%):60 (%)
- Priority investment:
Assembly mechanics, electronics,
Processing agricultural and forestry products,
Production of consumer goods,
Producing high-grade building materials,
Details of industries eligible for investment incentives are based on Article 16 of the Law on Investment.
- Location of the industrial park.
Trung Ha Industrial Park is located in Hong Da Commune, Thuong Nong Commune of Tam Nong District, Phu Tho Province and Xuan Loc Commune, Thanh Thuy District, Phu Tho Province, north of Trung Ha Bridge. The North borders National Highway 32A (Ho Chi Minh road phase 2).
Noi Bai International Airport 70 km.
Hai Phong seaport 190 km
Hanoi city center 60 km
Lang Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park 35 km
Samsung Bac Ninh 90 km
III. Infrastructure of the industrial park.
Internal roads: The internal traffic system is completely built and arranged in the industrial park’s premises. The central road of the industrial park is 27.75m wide, the branch roads are 1..5m wide. Along the roads, there are sidewalks of 3-5m wide, where technical corridors such as electricity, water supply and drainage, information and lighting systems and landscape are arranged.
– Electricity system:
From the 110/22 kV transformer station with a capacity of 2x40MVA of the industrial park and the 22 KV transmission line system to supply power to the fences of factories.. Power transmission system along the land lots to ensure full power supply enough and stable for all investors.
– Water supply system:
The system includes a water supply plant with a capacity of 9,400m3/day and a water supply pipe system from D100mm- D300mm with an average depth of 1.2m pipe laying along the plots of land to ensure water supply to each investor in industrial area.
– Drainage system:
Rainwater drainage system and sewerage system are built separately, rainwater is collected through the sewer system and discharged into rivers in the area. The diameter of underground storm drain is D600mm- D1000mm designed according to the principle of self-flow.
– Sewerage system:
Designed capacity of 3,000 m3/day, the treated water will meet the wastewater standard after treatment in column A according to QCVN 24:2009 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
– Communication systems:
The communication system was built to the foot of the fence of the factories, meeting all kinds of domestic and international communication services directly invested and built by large Telecommunications enterprises.
IV. Costs and incentives:
– Leasing price:
-Land rent: 40-65=0 USD/m2/50 years (depending on the location of the land lot).
Service fee for management and maintenance: 0.4 USD/m2/year.
– Electricity fee in 2021:
Normal Hours: 1,555 VND/Kwh (0.067 USD/Kwh) (Monday to Saturday: 4am-9:30pm, 11:30pm and 8pm-22pm / Sunday: 4am – 10pm)
Off-peak hours: 1,007 VND/Kwh (0.04 USD/Kwh) (All weekdays from 10 pm to 4 pm)
Peak hours: 2,871 VND/Kwh (0.123 USD/Kwh) (Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am – 11:30 am; and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm/ Sunday without peak hours)
– Water fee: 16,500 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.762 USD/m3)
– Waste water treatment fee: 6,500 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.28 USD/m3)
– Expenses for phone, internet and other services: according to regulations of service providers.
Exemption from ENTERPRISE INCOME TAX for the first 2 years; 50% reduction for the next 04 years; pay tax at 17% for the remaining years (for ordinary investment projects).
– Exemption from ENTERPRISE INCOME TAX for the first 4 years; 50% reduction for the next 09 years; then only have to pay tax at 10% for the next 10 years (for projects eligible for investment incentives).
– Exemption from import tax on equipment, supplies, means of transport and other goods to create fixed assets.
– Exemption from import tax for raw materials and accessories imported from abroad to serve the production of export goods.
– Exemption from income tax from technology transfer activities for projects eligible for investment incentives.
– Enterprises with losses may carry forward their losses to the following year. These losses are deducted from taxable income. The loss transfer period shall not exceed 05 years, counting from the year following the year when the loss is incurred.
– Other incentives according to the general regulations of the Government.
V . Labor Source
– The population of Tam Nong district is 82,370, the population of Phu Tho province is 1,370,000, of which 61% are of working age. This is a source of labor that can be fully supplied to enterprises in industrial zones.– According to the latest report of the Management Board of Industrial Parks of Phu Tho province, the population of working age in the province is about 840,000 people.Population of districts near the industrial zone:+ Thanh Ba district: 109,806 people.+ Yen Lap district: 79,548 people.+ Ha Hoa district: 108,556 people.+ Cam Khe district: 128,537 people.– The system of Universities, Colleges, Intermediate Schools, vocational training around the area is very diverse. Phu Tho province has 2 universities (Hung Vuong University and Viet Tri University of Industry) and 5 vocational colleges.Our services:After many years of working with FDI enterprises and domestic enterprises in the field of real estate, building factories, promoting investment, finding import-export partners. The staff of ATZ and our partner are committed to providing the best service to customers in the following areas:Consulting on land and real estate law.Construction law consulting.Consulting to find import-export partners.Legal services for business license, investment certificate in Vietnam.